Technomic, the leading food industry research and consulting company, recently released a report detailing the eight crucial trends that will transform the food industry within 10 years – as well as some tips on the actions companies need to take in order to not fall behind.
The eight crucial trends are:
- Significantly increased costs
- Intensifying consumer demands
- Major volatility from global climate change
- Greater focus on “local”
- Emergency of radical transparency
- Big shifts in sourcing practices
- Retail channels recapture share
- Dramatically different market structure
Read the full report – The Coming Decade: Food Industry Metamorphosis.
If you want personal advice on your co-packer relationship, apply for our free growth map.